LabelTalk: Packaging & Packaging Waste Regulation
EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
March 28th, 2023 | 11:00 am | 11:35 am CEST | English
NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA
March 28th, 2023 | 11:00 am | 11:35 am EDT | English
AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND & ASIA
March 28th, 2023 | 11:00 am | 11:35 am ACDT | English
- EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
The Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation Proposal is designed to harmonize national packaging and packaging waste management across the EU, and to promote reuse, recycling and other forms of recovering packaging waste.
For example, it sets specific targets for recycling:
- by the end of 2025, at least 50% by weight of all plastic packaging waste must be recycled.
- by Dec. 31 2030, this runs up to 55%.
But that's not all, it also covers guidelines for packaging minimization, recycled content, requirements for labeling of packaging, and so on.
The PPWR is set to have a big impact on the packaging industry.
In this 30 minute online LabelTalk, we give a comprehensive summary of the PPWR's major themes.
- What are the new EU rules on Packaging and Packaging Waste?
- Which key targets are we aiming for?
- How future-proof are we as an industry?
- Which challenges will your customers have?
What to expect?
1. Get a comprehensive overview of the EU's Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation Proposal
2. Learn how to future-proof your packaging using IML
3. Be ahead of the game in answering to your customer's challenges